Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PayHalf



Pay/Half
              Pay/Half is a store which I like the most. Through its transparent windows, you can see several inclined middle-aged women models wear loose dresses. It is really not attractive to me, but its wonderful price and comfortable customer services grab my attention.
             Pay/Half almost has everything in half price of other stores, like its name, you just need pay half for some clothes. For example, I bought a long dress in dark blue with golden metallic necklace for $8 last week. The material feels like silk and I feel very comfortable in it. It would cost about $20 or more at other stores like Macy's or Gaps. Indeed, this store features pricing.
             Besides, their sales people are friendly and will be there whenever you need them. Other time they do their own things. Two for clear up the clothes that customers put somewhere else, and another two are responsible for collecting money. I do not feel pressure that I have to buy something. But when I was in China, most of sales people followed me around and tried to convince me buying something. So I feel very comfortable doing the window shopping at Pay/Half. That's why I often go there on my way home from school.
             When the merchants are economical to the customers and when the customers see the value in the prices, the store will get more business. The sales people are very patient, kind and knowledgeable about their products. They make many happy customers wanting to return to the store. That’s why I saw many people at the store whenever I shopped at the Pay/Half. This is exactly what Pay/Half is all about.

1 comment:

  1. Half price buy a good item, sounds a really good deal.

    ReplyDelete